Print On Our Wands
First time orders require a one-time only $30 artwork file creation fee.
All our images are printed with commercial grade Eco inks that dry/cure with ultraviolet light and use no volatile solvents!
And perfect high resolution prints – every time!
Twisted & Smooth Teeny Wands ~ 6″ long x 3/8″ diameter (thinner)
- Print Pricing: Under 224 pieces $0.80 each // 225 to 504 pieces $0.70 each // 504+ pieces $0.60 each. Printing WHITE or full COLOR is the same price.
- No setup fee for each print run.
- Minimum order quantity is 168 pieces.
- The printing area size is 0.25″ x 5″ (6mm x 130mm). See details down this page.
- Maximum artwork dimension = 4.0″ Long x 0.3″ Tall. See some example further down this page.
- You must order in quantity increments of 28. Your total quantity must be divisible by 28. (168, 196, 224, 252, 280, 308, 336, 364, 392, 420, 420, 476, 504, 532, 560, 588, 616, 644, 672, 700, 728, 756, 784, 812, 840, 868, 896, 924, 952, 980, 1008 …etc.)
How to Calculate the COST of your order
1.) Wands costs are calculated separately from printing. Wand discounts:
Wands Total $150 – $499 ~ 3% discount
Wands Total $500 – $749 ~ 6% discount
Wands Total $750+ ~ 8% discount
2.) Then you add the printing cost per piece shown further above.
1.) 280 Teeny Wands (at $2 each)= $560, LESS the 6% discount = $526.40
2.) Then add printing qty 280 at $0.70 each = $196.00
Total order = $722.40 ($2.58 per piece).
* Plus shipping.
Large Wands (Smooth)~ 11″ long x 5/8″ diameter (thicker)
- Print Pricing: Under 541 pieces $0.80 each // Over 540 pieces $0.70 each. Printing WHITE or full COLOR is the same price.
- No setup fee for each print run.
- Minimum quantity is 306 pieces.
- The printing area size is .40″ x 8″ (10mm x 203mm). This is flexible. Maximum artwork dimension = 4.0″ Long x 0.3″ Tall. See some example further down this page.
- You must order in quantity increments of 18. Your total quantity must be divisible by 18. ( 306, 324, 342, 360, 378, 396, 414, 432, 450, 468, 486, 504, 522, 540, 558, 576, 594, 612, 630, 648, 666, 684, 702, 720, 738, 756, 774, 792, 810, 828, 846, 864, 882, 900 …etc.)
We no longer make the larger wands (5/8″ x 11″), we CAN print on them however. We now only sell the smaller 6″ inch Teeny (3/8″ x 6″) wands through this website in ‘Smooth’ a and ‘Twisted’ versions.
If you need the Large Wands (5/8″ x 11″) ONLY, they can now be ordered out of Texas through;
3404 Rock Hill Dr
Lago Vista, Tx. 78645
- Send vector graphic file types ending in these extensions, .AI, .EPS, and DWG.
PDF’s & PSD’s only work under special cases.
- If your art is in Adobe Illustrator(.AI) please SAVE AS version CS6 or earlier, or I will not be able to open it.
- If you must send JPG or TIF images at the actual print size, please save at 400 to 800 dpi or higher (dots per inch) to ensure print quality.
- Please email your existing art as soon as possible so we can ensure your art will display clearly against our transparent products. Quite often we find artworks have issues we must make corrections to (see our artwork example problem at the bottom of this page). Send files to email@example.com.
- If you need simple art or text created for you, please call Brian at 512-619-1155.
* Image above does not show all color, and is only representative.
Lime Green (light green)
Emerald Green (Medium green)
Payment ~ Printed orders paid in full in advance.
A slightly black outline around the yellow letters makes the stand out more clearly.
Art Problem Example
The following is an example of problems that art & color can have when printing on transparent products. With most artwork the white color you see is not printed because it is the preexisting paper color. We must modify the art to add white layers or zones, as well as ‘under’ all colors. The example bear below had only black in the art. The white had to be added. Medium to dark color logos/artworks can be hard to read.
Above is the original art as it appears on paper.
The original blue text does not show up against the blue sand color background. * This is the most common issue when using colors on a transparent product.
Printed all in White, the bear is not detailed well. It needs modification to add black.
Meh, this is not working either. Tried a heavier white outline around text, but looks visually busy and distracts from the bear.
Above is the FINAL version. All white areas had to be independently added to the artwork. Additionally, we made the bear visible from the opposite/inside of the wand as well. So we had to print 3 times; the black layer – the white layer – and black layer again.